Hopscotch

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Inside the UN




















Amazing greenery around UN
















I wondered what this structure was supposed to represent.





















All for peace!
















I pose with all the UN secretary generals.





















Taken from inside the UN building
















Before the tour of the Security Council
















Me in the Security Council





















My tour guide was this lady from Zambia.
















Human rights messages (designed by children?)





















Remains of ceramic pots that melted during the Hiroshima atomic bomb explosion
















Charred remnants of uniforms worn by teenagers during the explosion
















Landmines can be so small!
















Economic and Social Council (Spotted Singapore?)





















The UN ambassador

5 Comments:

  • Ah. YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!

    Messages from children all over the worldI wish there were macro shots :|

    By Blogger R, at 11:34 PM  

  • And, ME FIRST!
    The Girl aane wali hogi yahan per :D

    By Blogger R, at 11:34 PM  

  • Sayesha, is there ANY justice left in this world???!!! :|
    I wanna go to see the UN building, I wanna go, I wanna go, I WANNA GO!!! :| *throws a tantrum and wails*. I wanna WORK there! X-(

    Sayesha, I'm jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous and did I mention JEALOUS?! :|

    By Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World, at 11:51 PM  

  • nice! i just discovered this gem. looks like you had a blast..:)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:17 AM  

  • had missed this one.. glad to see the pics....

    By Blogger Avinash, at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home